Member Voice – Feb. 5 - Circles by Kerry

Circles

Doughnuts, tires, plums, and spots,

Drops of water, polka dots.

DSC_0294Cat’s eyes, toad’s skin

Pearls and pebbles, a golden ring.

Fawn’s back, Dalmatian paw

Windows, wheels, an old buzz saw.

Traffic circles, prayer circles,

Crop circles, semicircles

Winner’s circles.

Running in circles,

Breathing in circles.

These will all do

Just fine too.

Sit in your chair and take one shot

Or go outside and take a lot.

Circles.

Have fun!

Kerry

Comments

  1. Kerry - super!! Like the way you've shared your ideas of the theme and the wide range of sharing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the photo is way fun, but the poem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how Kerry's post could be better than Kerry's post about the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark - it will have Even More! pictures. Which will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT? I have to do a post too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful photo and delightful member's voice. This is a really fun theme. Thanks Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kerry, if only I had a crop circle for you!!! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was reeeeally hoping for a crop circle, yeah I was!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man a crop circle. I got as close as I could.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to be a part of this group again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Kerry - wow! What a stunning photo. Inspiring words, too:) Sorry, I was too late this time:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: