Spotlight Photos for the Letter B and Member Voice for Fresh
We are having a heat wave here in Michigan shooters! Right now at 12:52 it is 85 degrees with 77% humidity. That means the air is heavy enough to chew.
Spotlight Photos is no particular order.
Tiffany - band
Heather - bus and on the bus is advertised burgers
JarieLyn - boys, blue, baseball cap and in the background Bank of America and a bat
Kim - barn and baler
Mark - bridge
I also noticed some "behinds" in a couple of pics.
This Friday our theme is Fresh.
Meaning new to one's experience; not encountered before. Recently made, produced, or harvested; Free from impurity or pollution; pure. Many choices here for fresh.
Here is the definition of fresh from the online dictionary.
adj. fresh·er, fresh·est
1. New to one's experience; not encountered before.
2. Novel; different: a fresh slant on the problem. See Synonyms at new.
3. Recently made, produced, or harvested; not stale or spoiled: fresh bread.
4. Not preserved, as by canning, smoking, or freezing: fresh vegetables.
5. Not saline or salty: fresh water.
6. Not yet used or soiled; clean: a fresh sheet of paper.
7. Free from impurity or pollution; pure: fresh air.
8. Additional; new: fresh evidence.
9. Bright and clear; not dull or faded: a fresh memory.
10. Having the glowing, unspoiled appearance of youth: a fresh complexion.
11. Untried; inexperienced: fresh recruits.
12. Having just arrived; straight: fashions fresh from Paris.
13. Revived or reinvigorated; refreshed: I was fresh as a daisy after the nap.
14. Fairly strong; brisk: a fresh wind.
15. Informal Bold and saucy; impudent.
16. Having recently calved and therefore with milk. Used of a cow.
17. Slang Excellent; first-rate.