Spotlight Photos ~ Simplicity ~

Everyone did a great shoot out with this one. I had a very hard time narrowing down to just five Spotlight Photos. Reminder, see the previous post for Kerry's thoughts on our next Scavenger Hunt ~ Small ~ Medium ~ Large ~. I think this will be a fun one and to see all the different interpretations from our shooters.


I am not sure if I have chosen the photos correctly for Simplicity but did my best!


 Jama, the blue socks draw my attention and the angle of the boots.



Ann, love the slight shadow of her in the corner. My eyes focus on that.



Mark, the lines draw me in to the door at the end.



Tiffany, the stopped action of the water and the blurry background so I am focused on the spout of water.



Kerry, the boot and stirrup draw me in. My eyes are also drawn down the horses legs.



Have a great week ahead of HAPPY SHOOTING!!

Comments