Spotlight Photos * Match It! * and Member Voice for High n' Low

Our challenge for last Friday was to take your favorite quote and match it to a scene of your town. This seems to have been a favorite theme for many of our shooters. We will have to do this one again. 



ShabbyGirl



EGWow


In her words:
I guess I like this quote because too many people like to take credit for what they've accomplished without giving credit to all that has happened before that made it possible for them to accomplish what they've done.


So how far back does "scratch" go? :)



Jama



Kerry


Time with my dogs clears my mind, renews my faith, and lets me see the world as it is. My only regret loving dogs as I do, is the misery of their early departure.
Robert G. Wehle



Lena


"The caged bird sings with
A fearful trill of things unknown
But longed for still and his
Tune is heard on the distant hill
For the caged bird sings of freedom."
--Maya Angelou from her poem I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings



Mark


I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask, "Mother, what was war?" 
~Eve Merriam~
     

This was much fun and an awesome shoot out everyone!

 Member Voice for High n' Low:

 Friday the 26th of August our challenge is High n' Low. This may be interpreted in a few different ways. Show high n' low in the same spot or use contrasting perspectives. Maybe show us the highest spot in your town and the lowest. I googled high n' low and two very interesting photography posts came up. This can be another challenge if you all are up to it!! :-)

High Key and Low Key


Photography High Key and Low Key Composition


HAVE FUN AND HAPPY SHOOTING!!

Comments

  1. I don't know how you you chose from this week's selection. I thought they were so very good with everyone producing imaginative photos for great quotations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all awesome, but since i am a dog lover, that one is my favorite. they are all perfect matches for the quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an engaging theme, and I enjoyed looking at everyone's posts. The quotations were insightful glimpses into who we all are. It's a good one to repeat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: