Friday My Town Shoot Out for 7/20: Public Art

Fountain at Logan Circle in Philadelphia 

Please make sure your post relates to our weekly theme. 
Unrelated posts will be removed.

Thanks to Peggy, Ginger and Pauline who have volunteered to helped fill in for Mark
while he is tackling his move.  We are all volunteers at FMTSO and will approach
each task differently.  Please be open to each person's style.
I am so thankful Peggy jumped in at the last minute to do spotlights last week.
That's what makes this group so nice - we all pitch in a little.
Thanks!

Comments

  1. Ohh this is lovely! Did you use a tripod for this? Whatever you did it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I want to do is learn photography and this is the place. Thanks for your work. This is beautiful
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my Lord, what a photo! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot Rebecca and thanks for the reminder about this being the place to help each other out. This is a great group and I am fond of everyone in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: