Thursday, July 19, 2012

Spotlight photos for bright color

Just a little miscommunication on the spotlight post.

There are indeed some great shots again this week.
I have learned how to select them.
What hits me with a certain feeling.


 Suzi's saris remind me of India which I am in love with.


Dawn Trader's reflection has more sky and clouds than the real thing.
A great shot.


Jama's bright building I would love to see inside.




Pauline's Children's Library. I bet the children love that place.




Leovi's The abstract street of dreams endless.




Absolutely beautiful Barbara's colored rocks.




Join us again next week for 
Sculpture, statues, mural.
Peggy

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to claim those coloured rocks but I think they were Barbara's.
    I'll do the Spotlight photos this week if you like, Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. These are all beautiful. Each of them hold something special. I could not choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay second try.... I am now back in N Friburgo and the computer jock just left so I am back online. I will try to post this week (have a plan) and I can do spotlight photos next week - (July 27)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Peggy, I didn't get a chance to pay visits last week. It is nice to get a snapshot of what I missed. I love seeing Jama's amazing building here. Wow, that is a lot of color.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: