Monday, September 3, 2012

Spotlight – My Town in Black and White

What a lucky draw for me; to get to pick the spotlight photos for a great topic.  I am using Camillo computer and it just works differently from mine.  I had a couple glitches – I wanted to put up one of Rebecca’s …   Rebecca – I tried to copy your snow covered house but your site wont allow it, so everyone make sure you go by Rebecca’s and see her Black and White photos.  I was also unable to leave a comment for Cheryl – said my browser wasn’t supported….. hum.

Most everyone had more than one photo and all were just great.  This week I thought I would let the commenters make the choices, so I not only looked at the photos but read all of the comments and made a mental note (no complicated spreadsheets like Butler may have done) of which was the viewers favorites.  Only in a couple of cases did I make the choice – when there wasn’t a clear favorite then (YEAH!) I made the selection.  Then from your favorites I chose these 5….. great post everyone. 

Heron_BnW by Dawn Treader

early morning by Cheryl

tank_steps by Pauline

Pauline’s Steps to the top

young-face-shiju

A young Face by Shiju

DSC_0370 by Kim USA

Kim’s Street Vender

sign1 Jarielyn

Neon Nights by Jarielyn

Next week Shallow depth of field

Invite a Friend to join us…..

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kindness & generosity of spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices - thanks for doing this. Although I am back on line, it will be quite sometime before I am going to have the time to do the Spotlight section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my photo appreciate it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow-covered house at Rebecca's was fantastic! My nose was getting cold just looking at it! Keep up the good work!
    Eli

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: