FMTSO Spotlight: Favorite Holidays

If you follow my blog, Unconventional Photography, you will note that I have had a difficult time getting in the holiday spirit. It is not that I am a Bah Hum Bug, Christmas has always been my most favorite holiday. I just haven't been able to find the 'Ho Ho Ho' in the holidays this year.

That is until I viewed the photos from all of the FMTSO participants! Wow. Christmas won out as the number one holiday and the fun photos really got me in the holiday spirit.


I really had fun traveling to New York with Loredana from Blogging Away and enjoying all the twinkling lights and Christmas festivities.

I really got a jolly giggle from Artful Diva's contribution. Celebrating Christmas, Florida style.


And who would not want to spend some time this holiday season in Dawn's kitchen stuffing ourselves with her fabulous Lucia buns.


To wrap up the holidays, and ignite in me the holiday spirit, Peggy showed us a glimpse of what Christmas is all about....being with the ones we love.

Thank you everyone for participating and for sharing with us photos of your favorite holiday. It is remarkable that although we come from varied and diverse places, we are fortunate to be able to join together and celebrate our favorite days here on FMTSO.

Please be sure to check back later this week for a preview and a link to this week's theme: Rainy...share with us your rainy days.

Until Next time....God Bless Everyone.

Danielle

Comments