Redesign, Updates and News
As you will undoubtedly notice, the look of the blog has been updated. You will notice some changes (all I hope for the better), but most of it has remained untouched. Some tweaks have yet to be made, but I want to talk about the changes that have happened so far.
1. The Template has been changed. This was something that we all agreed upon needed changing. The new template is much more simplistic and minimalistic, and really leaves the images to pop out.
2. The Reply Function. The old template didn't have the 'reply' feature in the comments. Now comments can easily be made. No pop-out windows, just type your comment directly into the box below or click 'Reply' to directly answer to the previous commentator.
3. New Banner, Logo, Fonts and Sharing options. We wanted the logo to really stand out, and give the blog a recognizable feature. Also the Font has been changed, and will reflect the new stylized design. Big change: you can now share each post on your Facebook Profile, Own Blog, Twitter, Google+ or through E-mail!
4. Sidebar has been updated. The sidebar had some older information in it. That has now been changed and I also added two new themes for January 10th and 17th. So we are good for a while. But please let us know if you have any suggestions for themes. We are always on the lookout for more.
5. Tweaks to come... Not all of the work has been done. In fact the most important work is still upon us: Spread the word. If you like you can use the little banner below and download it to your PC and then post it on your blog. Or, write a post telling people a little bit about the blog and what we do.
That's it for now. Tell us in the comments below what you think of the new design, and if you have any suggestions for future themes and blog updates. I want to say thanks to GinnerV, Pauline and Peggy, for having faith and confidence in me that I could pull this off. I hope I didn't disappoint you.