Eating and drinking in my Town

Eating and drinking in my Town - A paragraph or two with photos featuring your favourite cafe, coffee shop or restaurant and tell us why it appeals to you?   Barb

2007 - Santiago de Compostela,  Spain
Photo by Camillo

This weeks Spotlights by Mersad




Theme for Feb 28 :   Stained glass 
 Large or small, religious or decorative. Show and tell us about the stained glass in your Town. (Ginger)



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. I love finding new places to eat and drink. I love the idea of this blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating in places brings variety to our sometimes dull and ordinary lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered that my comments made from by Ipad aren't posting. I wonder for how long there has been a problem and I didn't notice. So I have to apologize to everyone that thinks that at least for the past two weeks I've not left messages and not responded to any questions.... I wonder what is wrong??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: