Weather in the Spotlight

I have to admit I thought that "the weather" was an unlikely topic.  
How wrong was I? 

Initially I saved more than 10 photos, 
then had to get to work to cut it down to a manageable number.

We had wind in Massachusetts thanks to a spirit of simplicity



Rain in Singapore courtesy of Jama


Doreen's snow scene from Michigan


The calm before a storm where Krista lives in Virginia


 Incredible colours captured by Jutta from Berlin


  And, from Salma in Calgary, a child prepared to enjoy himself whatever the weather.


Here's hoping we all have weather we like this week!
Pauline

Our weekly spotlighter is Mersad
Our next weekly theme is Museums



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. There were so many great images to choose from, so I know that you had a hard time. I think this theme yielded a lot of great photography, as these spotlights clearly show! Good job Pauline.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Pauline, I agree with Mersad. This was a great theme. I, for one, had a great time deciding how to describe our April weather through photos. And it was fun for me to see what April is like in other parts of the world. Thank you for spotlighting my post. Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Pauline. There was a lot of very creative theme shots and narrative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got a wonderful collection of photos. Enjoyed seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for spotlighting one of my shots with all of these magnificent photos. the other shots are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: