Spotlights: Bridges

Another week has passed, and I think that the contributions we had on the theme "Bridges" were really great. I picked out a few of them to spotlight here:


I just love the bridges depicted in Dawn Treader's post. She really showed us what the different bridges in her town look like, and there is really so much to discover, that I think it's best for you to visit and explore. I know I had a fun time doing it.




I love the color tones in Sarah's bridge shot, but also the way the suspension bridge in her contribution is constructed.  The history behind the bridge is equally fascinating.




The viewpoint in Jim's image is really great, and I like the white lines that are leading the eye into the distance. 




There is something in these shots that makes me want to travel and explore. And just like in Dawn Treader's post, there is a wide variety of bridges to choose from. Really lovely images!



I want to thank all the participants. Your posts were amazing, and thank you for linking up. Our next theme is "Street Fairs". Show us the street fairs or similar town activities where you live!



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. Tomoko's bridge had exactly the same effect on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' this Friday's theme. A nice, fresh idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,Mersad,
    I am glad to join" Friday my town shoot out". Those wonderful posts here really inspired me.
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved everyone's posts and perspectives this week! And am honored to be spotlighted.
    Always a pleasure to be part of Friday My Town Shoot Out ... and a shout out to all those who volunteer their time to keep this blog going. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices, Mersad. Tomoko's bridges have the same effect on me. Her last photo made me smile. I would love to have that on my wall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: