Spotlight Beaches

I thought every single post was a jaw dropper this week.  So many breathtaking photos!

My spotlights come from all over the world.  Each is so different from the beaches I see here in the South Pacific.

Mersad's spectacular Croation Island of Hvar:


I would never have the creativity to take a black and white photo at the beach.  But, it seems perfect for Ranu's Goa Beach in India. I think it helps us see the details in his image.


To me a beach is a happy place and my smile was very broad when I spotted Jackie's beach-side image from Toronto.   Love the composition.


And oh, the beaches of Oregon in the States.  I can't believe we were lucky enough to have two contributions featuring the same coast line.  And what a coast it is! I simply couldn't decide between one of Kerry's images and one of Linda's.  But when a place speaks to me it speaks loudly.  So I've chosen two aspects of the same coastline, the quiet harbour:



and the seastacks sitting in the wild, untamed sea.


Our weekly spotlighter Mersad
Our next weekly theme is Your Theme!  
We are letting you loose this Friday. It's open theme Friday, and you can link up any post that contains your town or city!



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. Having just returned from a trip to the coast this was a great week to participate! I enjoyed everyone's post. Thanks Pauline!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: