Scavenger Hunt [Friday My Town Shoot Out] [Link-up]

This Friday we have a special Scavenger Hunt called: "High above, Facing Straight and Down Below" - Show us these three plains wherever you are. Take a shoot looking up (sky, ceiling, tree branches, etc), then a shot facing straight, and lastly one looking down (earth, grass, floor, etc).

High Above

 Facing Straight

 Down Below



Our weekly spotlighter is Peggy
Our next weekly theme is Beaches and Shores



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. This theme will make for some great shots Mersad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating pictures!

    I think I have misunderstood the topic, I just started to learn English ...
    At first I thought "high above" is from a mountain looked down (but not every city has mountains), but then I read "vertical panorama" and thought that I should stand on a street and look up and then straight and down. So I've done. But, sorry - it's probably not translated correctly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it in which ever way you like !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: