Sunset in My Town [Friday My Town Shoot Out] [Link-up]

The dark season is ahead, and the sun sets very early. At least it does on the Northern Hemisphere. Nevertheless, let us share shots of sunsets in our towns, weather it's over a city skyline, or deep woods.

Sunset over Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina


Our next weekly theme is Inside.

Please, don't forget to share our weekly link-up on your blog or other social media.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. http://annkschin.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/fso-from-your-home.html my house is a mess, so I am showing you outside my home as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: