Important Buildings [Friday My Town Shoot Out Link-Up]

From schools, hospitals, police stations and all the way to banks and corporate offices, this Friday share important buildings from your town with us, but also tell us what makes them important to society or to you.


Municipal House in Prague

Thank you all for visiting and sharing!
Mersad from Mersad Donko Photography



Our next weekly theme is Open Theme Friday

Please, don't forget to share our weekly link-up on your blog or other social media.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD


Comments

  1. its very grand and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One time in Europe, I had the pleasure to meet a lovely young girl from Canada. We traveled together to Greece and Venice. She wanted me to go to Prague, her GrandMother lived there. I wish I had now.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: