Forests [Friday My Town Shoot Out Link-Up]

It's time to return to nature. Show us your favorite spots in forests and woods surrounding you.

Thank you all for visiting and sharing!
- Mersad from Mersad Donko Photography



Next week it's open theme Friday

Please, don't forget to share our weekly link-up on your blog or other social media.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD


Comments

  1. I was disappointed to see three submissions that had nothing to do with photography OR your theme. Perhaps you will want to contact these people and suggest staying on track. It's a shame when this happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I will have to see if those links can be deleted. I don't know now, though.

      Delete
  2. always cool imagery here.
    happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love forests so was happy to see this theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: