Feeling of Summer [Friday My Town Shoot Out]

Warmer days are (hopefully) here, share with us what symbolizes summer for you.

Thank you all for visiting and sharing!
- Mersad from Mersad Donko Photography




Our next weekly theme is Clouds and Landscapes

Please, don't forget to share our weekly link-up on your blog or other social media.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD


Comments

  1. Beautiful scene, almost magical in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very scenic shot! I combined my summer post with Willy-Nilly Friday and spent a long time on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw....I'm in winter here down under!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo, Summer is here in Maine at least this weekend. I wanted to share something I really enjoyed.
    Gosh I have been watching the PBS documentary on the Roosevelt's
    by Ken Burns. Meryl streep is Eleanor's voice. Ed Harriman ,
    and Peter Coyote narrates. It is wonderful.Try to watch it on the internet PBS video.
    Wish we could get someone like him now.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I photographed a fundraising conference here recently. What a wonderful place for photos. I almost always hate being anywhere at 6am, but this breakfast event proved an exception. The manger and his staff at halls in Los Angeles were extremely professional.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: