Spontaneous [Friday My Town Shoot Out Link-Up]

Share images with us that have been made spontaneously and that always delight you!

Thank you all for visiting and sharing!
- Mersad from Mersad Donko Photography




Our next weekly theme is Clouds and Skies

Please, don't forget to share our weekly link-up on your blog or other social media.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AHEAD


Comments

  1. Spontaneous laughter is hard to capture. The photo I like from this week is my family playing with the farm cats. We are magnets to cats, be they stray or otherwise and a chance meeting with one always brightens my children's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to get good cat (or dog) shots, but nonetheless I also love when they come around.

      Delete
  2. Awesome shot! I love candid photos. I did have one I thought about using today taken of my daughter and grandson "on the fly" but it wasn't taken in my town, but on vacation. I suppose I could have bent the rules and done it anyway. :-) But I sure would have loved to have caught that hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have bent the rules. The vacation place was your home for those days. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: